Monday, June 28, 2010

Tronix Ebike Exceed: The Foldable Electric Bicycle with Pedal Assist



For people who would love to take a bicycle to work or to move around town, but are discouraged by the long distances involved, this electric bicycle could be a great option. Developed by Philippines based company Innovatronix, the Tronix Ebike Exceed is a package suitable for a medium distance commute, and even for those who love to travel.

Read more: http://www.greenpacks.org/2009/10/19/tronix-ebike-exceed-the-foldable-bicycle-with-electric-assist/#ixzz0s6LtuIeo

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Haha really original blog ! The idea of Tronix Bike is really good. Moreover, i appreciate your content about Philippines..

Actually, I'm managing a meta-blog about travel and activities in South East Asia: http://www.weekend.com.sg/

I read some of your articles carefully and your content can be really useful for my readers looking for travel, tips and activities in Philippines !
In consequence, I decided to select your blog !

I would like to know if you would be interested to appear on my web portal? It will increase your visibility on internet, increase your visits, and provide good information for my users.
Send me an email at greenty.com@gmail.com and I will try to answer within 24h.

Good job again !

Alexandra